Image request Emperor Tomato Ketchup

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:35:06 EST 2011

I just wanted to put out a quick request among Kinejapan.
I rather urgently need a print quality digital image from Terayama's Emperor Tomato Ketchup for a forthcoming publication.
I have permission to publish it from the rightsgholders at Image Forum, but they couldn't supply me with an image.
So I was wondering if anyone could help me here.
If so, can you please contact me off list.

Best

Jasper

Jasper Sharp: Writer & Film Curator Homepage
http://jaspersharp.com/

Midnight Eye: The Latest and Best in Japanese Cinema
http://www.midnighteye.com

Zipangu Fest: Japanarchy in the UK
http://zipangufest.com/