Ogawa Productions

M. Tachikawa (Shuhari) mayumi at shuhari-jp.com
Thu Jan 6 05:38:47 EST 2011

Dear Nohchool:

I guess someone have already answered to your question, so sorry if
this is no news
to you, but Ogawa Productions dissolved, so did its content management
committee (or
something like that) years ago.

Following contact may be able to help, I hope.....

Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival (NPO) (Yamagata Office)
#201, 9-52 Kinomi-cho, Yamagata City 990-0044 JAPAN
phone: 81-23-666-4480 fax: 81-23-625-4550 e-mail: info at yidff.jp

Good luck!

Best,
Mayumi

2011/1/1 Nohchool Park <onlypark at hotmail.com>:
> Dear Kinejapaners:
>
> I am planning to visit Yamagata, probably Magino, in coming January. I hope
> to meet with some people of Ogawa Produtions, if possible.
>
> I would like to contact with Ogawa Productions to see if I can with some
> of its members. I wonder if anyone have the telephone number or other ways
> to communicate with the Productions. Other information regarding Ogawa
> Productions and Magino village will be of great help to me.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Nohchool Park
> Lecturer, University of Seoul, South Korea

Mayumi Tachikawa
SHUHARI
Kyoto/Tokyo, Japan
http://kyoto-movies.org/blog/