Fundraising Screening of CALF Animation Programme for Play For Japan at the Roxy Bar and Screen in London

faith faithbach at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Mar 18 08:13:54 EDT 2011

it's a good question about the distribution problem.  apparently the main snag has been  lack of fuel for trucks.  not only has petrol distribution to gas stands itself slowed down, but also private cars have mobbed gas stations, making relief trucks stand in queue!!!  today the SDF had entered this scene and started enforcing relief truck priority at gas stands.  SDF are also contributing trucks and guys to drive them, both of which are in short supply in the affected areas.  US Forces are also helping with relief supplies.
FB