Godzilla and the current nuclear crisis in Japan, AAS conference

Jeanne Platt publicity at stonebridge.com
Tue Mar 15 14:47:28 EDT 2011

Great article, Michael. Thanks for the link.

On a side note, I'm wondering if any KineJapaners will be attending the Association for Asian Studies Conference in Honolulu at the end of this month... Apparently the city has issued an all clear for the quake&  tsunami. We'll be at booth 112, if anyone wants to stop by&  say hello.

Best,
Jeanne
--
*Jeanne Platt*
Publicist
E-mail:publicity at stonebridge.com
Web:www.stonebridge.com  <http://www.stonebridge.com>
Like us on Facebook:http://facebook.com/StoneBridgePress
Follow us on Twitter:http://twitter.com/StoneBridgePub

       cite="mid:AANLkTikrhPjpTF2m6DqOqfT_gvx9yRJ_tnCY49fD2opf at mail.gmail.com"
       type="cite">This article by Peter Wynn Kirby from the NY Times
       Opinionator is an interesting combination of film criticism,
       social commentary and public policy critique. Highly recommended:&nbsp;<a
         moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/14/japans-long-nuclear-disaster-film/?hp">http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/14/japans-long-nuclear-disaster-film/?hp</a>

<http://twitter.com/StoneBridgePub>