Bazin in Japan

Mark Roberts mroberts37 at mail-central.com
Tue Mar 8 12:40:00 EST 2011

Mathieu,

I'm not sure about its content, but the October 1956 issue of Kinema
Junpo includes the following article:

ルネ・クレマンの人と作品―アンドレ・バザン、岡田
真吉、筈見恒夫

It may just be a taidan on René Clément, without any significant
attention given to Bazin's own work, but this would predate the other
two references by several years.

Best,

Mark Roberts
Research Fellow, University of Tokyo Center for Philosophy
http://utcp.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/members/data/mark_roberts/index_en.php