film salvation project by the film preservation society

dburall1 at rochester.rr.com dburall1 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 27 09:38:29 EST 2012

This is the first message of this thread that I've received so I'm not sure how helpful I'm being, but just FYI homemovieday.com is the website for the Center for Home Movies, originator and sponsor of International Home Movie Day. In Japan in 2011, FPS (spearheaded by Kae Ishihara, who  I think is a member of this list) sponsored an impressive number of HMD events (15?), by my count the largest number anywhere--you can check venues for 2011 on homemovieday.com--and that is that connection. My understanding is that the Film Salvation Project is another ongoing activity driven by FPS members.

best wishes,

Joanne

Joanne Bernardi
U. Rochester