[KineJapan] Tsunami and heartwake 2011 Av coverage

Mark Roberts mroberts37 at mail-central.com
Mon Apr 7 05:32:36 EDT 2014

Hi Lorenzo,

Regarding post-3.11 documentaries, I can offer links to an article and several screening reports that I've written over the past two years. It sounds like you're looking for something published in a journal, but perhaps these could be helpful:

Observations on Japanese Cinema after 3/11
http://film.culture360.asef.org/magazine/observations-on-japanese-cinema-after-311/

[Report] "No Man's Zone"
http://utcp.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/blog/2014/02/report-film-screening-no-mans/index_en.php

[Report] "Nuclear Nation"
http://utcp.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/blog/2012/12/report-film-screening-nuclear/index_en.php

I also participated in "Post-3.11: Representing Disaster" at the most recent SCMS conference in Seattle, though that work hasn't been published anywhere yet.

HTH,

Mark Roberts
Research Fellow, University of Tokyo Center for Philosophy (UTCP)
http://utcp.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/members/data/mark_roberts/index_en.php