[KineJapan] Kinema Club FB page

Lewis David david.lewis at umontreal.ca
Mon Jan 20 23:25:55 EST 2014

a Kinema Club FB has been created today :
https://www.facebook.com/KineJapan

It should be accessible whether you are on FB or not - let me know if it doesn't work

I have just posted pics of Kinema Club XIII that I have taken - my apologies for having taken them quite passively rather than actively - and my apologies for not having been everywhere at the same time. Please identify yourself or our friends on the pics - and if you have some pics yourself (of Kinema Club XIII or of other KCs), feel free to ul them as well

thanks to the organizing team and to all participants for a great event

David Lewis