[KineJapan] Content industry export value statistics?

Marc Steinberg Marc.Steinberg at concordia.ca
Wed May 28 10:04:08 EDT 2014

Hi Eija,

If you’re looking to print publications the Digital Content White Paper (デジタルコンテンツ白書), published yearly, seems pretty good. It breaks things down by sector.. 世界のエンタメ業界地図 also published yearly, is also useful, though more schematic, but broken down by sector.

I tend to like keeping the literal transliteration, contents, since it more acutely conveys the plurality of things that fall under that word that you have noted…

Marc

Marc Steinberg, PhD
Assistant Professor, Film Studies
Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema, FB 319