[KineJapan] Obayashi's "Last Lecture"

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Tue Dec 19 03:21:53 EST 2017

My Japanese is still somewhat shaky, but there was some discussion of the event on Japanese TV yesterday, including interview footage with Obayashi and footage of a press conference attended by Obayashi's wife and daughter, as well as some behind the scenes footage from the shooting of his latest movie (at least, that was my understanding).
Jim Harper.