[KineJapan] question re Masanao Abe's cloud images

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Mon Jul 24 08:24:02 EDT 2017

Hi, Verina,The only thing I know about this was that the film was shown at Pordenone in 2014 and the catalogue entry is on their database.http://www.cinetecadelfriuli.org/gcm/ed_precedenti/screenings_recordit.php?ID=7475
Perhaps they could help you with contacts.  But you probably know this already !best,Roger