[KineJapan] Page of Madness screening in Tokyo

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Fri Apr 13 03:45:14 EDT 2018

Aaron reports on the recent performance of Page of Madness, with his
kaisetsu, Kataoka Ichiro's setsumei, and Kikuchi Naruyoshi's DJ. There are
more nights like this coming up, for those who will be in Japan.

http://www.aarongerow.com/news/conversations-in-silence-1.html

I don't remember Aaron promoting this on KineJapan, but I hope he does. At
the last Kinema Club at Meigaku, several people expressed hope that more
people who promote their events so people have the chance to put them on
calendars.

Markus