[KineJapan] Kinema Junpo Best Ten 2017

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Mon Jan 15 04:30:53 EST 2018

Markus here.  I thought that people simply weren't writing their names, but
it seems it's a software thing, doesn't it? We're looking into it.

Markus

---

*Markus Nornes*
*Professor of Asian Cinema*
Department of Screen Arts and Cultures, Department of Asian Languages and
Cultures, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design

*Department of Screen Arts and Cultures*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street*
*Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*