[KineJapan] Hara Masato

Zahlten, Alexander azahlten at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 28 20:27:21 EDT 2018

I received a message from Hara-san's partner- he has already been released from the hospital. Indeed, I believe a lot of his films perished in the fire... I am meeting with him later this week and am sure I will hear the (bad) news. But what a relief he wasn't even more seriously injured.

Alex

On 7/28/18, 21:55, "KineJapan on behalf of Gerow Aaron" <kinejapan-bounces at mailman.yale.edu on behalf of aaron.gerow at yale.edu> wrote:

    FB reports are saying that he ran back into the burning house to get the hard disk with his new film on it. I’m glad to hear his injuries were not that serious, but I do worry about what burned with the house.

    Aaron