[KineJapan] Looking for people working on morning dramas (asadora)

Japanese Cinema Discussion Forum via KineJapan kinejapan at lists.osu.edu
Tue Mar 20 10:53:42 EDT 2018

Good to hear you have been working on Asadora. And thanks for the e-print.

It would be nice to talk someday, because for better or for worse, I have watched most of the Asadora in the last decade (I am suffering through Warotenka right now). I should try to make something out of the experience.

Yours,

Aaron Gerow
Professor
Film and Media Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University
320 York Street, Room 311
PO Box 208324
New Haven, CT 06520-8324