[KineJapan] Kawase to direct Olympics doc

Frederick Veith notreconciled at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 22:06:47 EDT 2018

Aaron, I'm curious about the nature of the criticism you're seeing on
Facebook and Twitter. What is it that people are objecting to? The Asahi
piece is behind a paywall, so I'm not getting much from that beyond a
purported tension between the "private" nature of her work, and the
"public" nature of the event.

Fred.