[KineJapan] Fair Use Session with Siglo

台師大Eva蔡如音 etsai at gapps.ntnu.edu.tw
Mon Sep 3 01:48:35 EDT 2018

Hello Markus,

Thank you for sharing this news. Sorry I can't be at the discussion. But I
am interested in how contemporary Japanese laws and lawsuit interpretation
impact filmmaking, as I am interest in the relationship between laws and
cultural production and circulation from Taiwan. Could you recommend a good
coverage of the process in either English or Japanese, if there is a good
link to catch on the web.

Thanks again.
eva