[KineJapan] New content on the ejcjs

Tim Iles timiles2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 14:55:35 EDT 2018

The electronic journal of contemporary japanese studies is pleased to announce the publication of Volume 18, Issue 2, with content from contributors around the world.

Peer-reviewed articles

Barbara Greene: Moyashimon And Agrarian Nationalism: The Transition From Policy To Pop Culture

Discussion papers

Peter Wynn Kirby: Mangling and promiscuity: Materialities of waste conversion in East Asia

Maia Sharrock Churchill: The Art of Adaptation and Depictions of the Incorporeal: A cross-cultural examination of the representations of death and the supernatural in Ringu and The Ring

Book reviews

Timothy Iles: Moving Lines, Moving Conclusions

As ever, we are grateful for the work of our contributors, our peer referees, and the tireless efforts of the volunteers on our production team--many, many thanks to all.

Timothy Iles
General Editor, the ejcjs