[KineJapan] 8 fellowships for grad & recent ph.d. participation: eco-humanities in the desert: 12/2018

Brian Ruh brianruh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:34:34 EDT 2018

That sounds like a seminar I'd be really interested in! I'd certainly be
applying if my PhD wasn't more than 2 years old. (Not like I've been able
to do that much with it since I earned it.) The syllabus does give me some
ideas for future readings / writing, though. Thanks for sending it to the
group!

== Brian

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 12:48 PM, margherita long <margherita.long at gmail.com