[KineJapan] seeking to contact Japanese early film devotees about an urgent matter

Markus Nornes nornes at umich.edu
Sun Apr 21 10:59:10 EDT 2019

Here is the Matsuda email: katsuben at matsudafilm.com
And their English website: http://www.matsudafilm.com/index_e.html
(The Japanese website is much more dense.)

Markus

---

*Markus Nornes*
*Professor of Asian Cinema*
Department of Film, Television and Media, Department of Asian Languages and
Cultures, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design

*Department of Film, Television and Media*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street*
*Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*