[KineJapan] Kinema Club XVIII Schedule, February 22nd-24th, Yale University

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 19 18:41:40 EST 2019

 Thank you, Caitlin. And I note you have already added the welcome name of Earl Jackson to the discussants on 'Constant Breast', so you don't need to separately notify me of this.  I guess I should just remind you that my nomination said " on thestipulation that I don’t have to refer to it by its idiotic english title, ‘TheEternal Breast’, which immediately conjures up a gendered pair with ‘SacredHeart’." - something I mentioned to Alejandra when I spoke to her a while back.

Looking forward to seeing you.Roger