[KineJapan] photos of YIDFF

Markus Nornes nornes at umich.edu
Tue Jun 18 01:33:09 EDT 2019

Many Yamagata programmers are on kinejapan. Did they get back to you?

As a matter of fact, they have been going through their old photographs for
the 30th anniversary bash this fall, so there are many to choose from. You
should contact the festival office in Yamagata for help. If you have
troubles, contact me off list.

Yours,

Markus

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 2:24 AM Eija Niskanen via KineJapan <
kinejapan at mailman.yale.edu> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I, or rather Aida Vallejo and publishers, would like to have some photos
> from YIDFF, along the years. Whom should I contact? Do you, for ex. Mark
> and Aaron have any?
> It will be in a book about documentary film festivals.
> Eija
>
> --
> Eija Niskanen
> +358-50-355 3189

---

*Markus Nornes*
*Professor of Asian Cinema*
Department of Film, Television and Media, Department of Asian Languages and
Cultures, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design

*Department of Film, Television and Media*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street*
*Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*