[KineJapan] Shion Sono

Almir Almas alalmas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 08:19:42 EDT 2019

Dear all of you, here at the University of São Paulo, Brazil, my
undergraduate student, who I am advising in the final course work, is
writing a research on Shion Sono.

Please, would anyone have some bibliographic tips, such as film studies,
articles, books, digital links, or others, about his work (cinematographic,
videographic, television, poetry, etc)?

My student attends the Superior Course of Audiovisual, Department of
Cinema, Radio and Television, School of Communications and Arts of the
University of São Paulo.

If there is someone, please, could you give me tips? This can be in private
also, please: alalmas at gmail.com.

*--*

*Almir Almas (Ph.D)*

*Head of Department - **Chefe de Departamento*

*Department of Film, Radio and Television - **Departamento de Cinema, Rádio
e Televisão*

*Escola de Comunicações e Artes - **School of Communications and Arts*
*Universidade de São Paulo - **University of Sao Paulo.*
alalmas at usp.br
55-11-30914020
55-11-99103-4266