[KineJapan] Nang #7 at the Five Flavours Film Festival

Earl Jackson earljac at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 18:11:31 EST 2019

Dear everyone,
The Five Flavours Film Festival will hold its 13th edition from 13.November
to 20. November 2019 in Warsaw. This is the only Asian Film Festival in the
region and very energetic, inventive, and expansive.
And this year it will host the launching of Nang # 7, "The Scent of Boys",
which I had the honor of co-editing with Victor Fan. The link gives details
of the venue and format for the event, in which Victor and I will
participate. I am not at liberty to give details about the content and
features, but Japan is well represented in the issue.
My apologies for the self-promotion.
https://www.piecsmakow.pl/aktualnosc.do?id=409
Earl Jackson
Chair Professor