[KineJapan] Are you interested in bringing benshi Ichiro to your school?

Markus Nornes nornes at umich.edu
Sun Nov 17 23:34:23 EST 2019

Michigan is bringing Kataoka Ichiro to Ann Arbor for a 2/13 screening. He
could do another screening before that. Is anyone interested? I'll put you
in touch with him. We would get him to the states; you'd just have to fly
him from Detroit.

Contact me directly, not by KineJapan, if you are interested. (
nornes at umich.edu)

Cheers,

Markus

---

*Markus Nornes*
*Professor of Asian Cinema*
Department of Film, Television and Media, Department of Asian Languages and
Cultures, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design

*Department of Film, Television and Media*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street*
*Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*