[KineJapan] New Hara Kazuo film

matteo boscarol matteo.boscarol at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 22:40:07 EDT 2019

It’s indeed interesting that the new work by Hara is screened at the TIFF and not in Yamagata. Maybe a bigger general international audience? On a side note, this autumn/winter The Emperor's Naked Army Marches On is going to be released on Blu-ray by Second Run.

Regards

Matteo Boscarol
ボスカロル マッテオ
記憶ただ陽炎のゆらめき