[KineJapan] Advice on access to documentation in Japan during lockdown

Markus Nornes nornes at umich.edu
Sun Apr 26 13:06:40 EDT 2020

Hi Raphaëlla,

If no one has one handy for you, you can get it through interlibrary loan.
I don't know about Europe, but Yale, Harvard, Michigan and other
universities here have it and can take care of it. ILL is still working in
some fashion or another.

Markus

---

*Markus Nornes*
*Professor of Asian Cinema*
Department of Film, Television and Media, Department of Asian Languages and
Cultures, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design

*Department of Film, Television and Media*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street*
*Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*