[KineJapan] New content on the ejcjs

Tim Iles timiles2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 14:38:51 EST 2020

The electronic journal of contemporary japanese studies is very pleased to announce the publication of Volume 20, Issue 3, available at:

http://www.japanesestudies.org.uk/ejcjs/vol20/iss3/index.html

The table of contents is:

Peer-reviewed articles

Kelly Hansen: The Little Girl in the Red Shoes: Nostalgia, Memory and the Growth of a Narrative

Yuko Kawanishi: Shûkatsu utsu, the Psychological Toll of Job-Hunting in Japan

Maciej Pletnia: Internal pressure—Japan War-Bereaved Families Association and Its Influence on Japanese Politics of Memory

Anthony Rausch: Japan’s Regional Think Tanks: A Hidden Sector of Significant (Research) Potential

Book Reviews

Patrick Foss: Traveling Across Time and Culture, a review of Alan Booth, This Great Stage of Fools

Discussion Papers

Verina Gfader: Talk Geometries: Towards Anime’s sensorial vocabularies; supplement: fragments from Tranquil hills fragile apparatus

Translations

Yukiko Shigeto: "Wildfire" by Tsushima Yuko

As ever, many thanks to our contributors, our readers and our global team of volunteers.

Best,

Timothy Iles
General Editor, the ejcjs