[KineJapan] Documentary on the storm damage at Kawasaki City Museum

Markus Nornes nornes at umich.edu
Tue Dec 29 10:28:54 EST 2020

(Oops.). I wonder how much was lost. They had a precious collection for the
independent film scene. Horrible.

Markus

---

*Markus Nornes*
*Professor of Asian Cinema*
Department of Film, Television and Media, Department of Asian Languages and
Cultures, Penny Stamps School of Art & Design

*Department of Film, Television and Media*
*6348 North Quad*
*105 S. State Street*
*Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285*