[KineJapan] Kawashima Yûzô series on Mubi

Anastasia Fedorova nastassja.fedorova at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 06:21:54 EST 2020

Dear all,

Kawashima seems to be in trend this year!
A small post-Shochiku Kawashima retrospective will open this week at the
State Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow:
https://www.tretyakovgallery.ru/cinema/?seance=retrospektiva-yudzo-kavasimy

Sincerely,
Anastasia

Anastasia Fedorova
Associate Professor,
Institute for Oriental and Classical Studies,
National Research University "Higher School of Economics"
Staraya Basmannaya 21/4, Moscow, Russia 105066
e-mail: nastassja.fedorova at gmail.com

2020年2月15日(土) 11:03 Alexander Jacoby via KineJapan <