[KineJapan] REMINDER – Call for Papers: Performing Intermediality (online symposium)

Kerstin Fooken kfooken2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 23:03:04 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that the proposal submission deadline for our online
symposium on women and intermediality in pre-war Japanese film culture
based at Waseda University is coming up in three weeks, on 05 Sep 2021.
Proposals and papers can be in English or Japanese, the CfP is available
online and I’m also sending it attached again.

http://www.engekieizo.com/?p=1281

Please feel free to pass this on to anybody who might be interested and
don’t hesitate to get in touch with questions or comments!

With best wishes,

Kerstin
--
Dr Kerstin Fooken
JSPS International Postdoctoral Research Fellow
kfooken2 at gmail.com