[KineJapan] Japanese Film Matchmaking webinars

Fujioka Asako fujiokasako at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 22:24:57 EST 2021

Dear Kinejapaners,*/
/*

*/Webinar Invitation: Japanese Film Matchmaking/*
-- Tips for programming Japanese films

We are pleased to invite you to our webinars as a part of */Japanese
Film Matchmaking/*, a new initiative organized
by the Agency for Cultural Affairs, Government of Japan to promote the
programming of Japanese films.
This year, the program focuses on *classic retrospective film programs*.

Please register in advance via our website:
https://japanesefilmmatchmaking.com/ <https://japanesefilmmatchmaking.com/>

*Webinar-1 “Retrospective Traveling Theaters”*
Mon. 1 March 2021, 11:00am (UTC) / 8:00pm (JST)
▼ Guest Speakers:
Tom Vick (Curator of Film at Smithsonian Institution, Freer and Sackler
Galleries)
Akira Tochigi (Film archivist)
Moderator : Yuri Kubota

*Webinar-2 “Classic Films Go Online”*
Tue. 2 March 2021,  11:00am (UTC) / 8:00pm (JST)
▼ Guest Speakers:
Markus Duffner (Head of Locarno Pro)
Taku Kato (International Sales, Nikkatsu)
Anette Dujisin (FILMIN Portugal)
Moderator : Asako Fujioka

* The webinars will be viewable until 20th March 2021.

*/+++++++++++++/*

*/Japanese Film Matchmaking/* arranges meetings between Japanese film
companies and cinematheques around the world.
For more information of */the /**/retrospective program proposals/* from
Japanese companies, please contact us:
info at japanesefilmmatchmaking

--
*****

FUJIOKA Asako
Documentary Dream Center
Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival
www.ddcenter.org
www.yidff.jp