[KineJapan] Book Launch Event:

Desser, David M desser at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 13 23:42:32 EST 2021

I have one that will be out in a year or so, too!  From Blackwell.  (Yes, it's years overdue...)

I also had no idea that a number of my works had been included in the large Routledge Japanese Cinema.  That can't be normal to reprint without permission?  Many of you reading this are represented in that volume.  Did you know that to be the case and were you ever consulted or asked for permission?  It's usual to ask permission even if one is not the copyright holder, which I am, I think, sometimes.  It's not that I wouldn't have agreed, but I swear I never knew that I was in that volume.

Thanks, Mark.

David