[KineJapan] Tsuburaya film found

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 11:01:58 EDT 2021

What I failed also to mention was that the discovery was notall mine.

I identified its place in the Japanese filmography and that it was “lost”,and also its fleeting history at the Japan Society of the UK.However, it was Tony Fletcher, who tipped me off that he’d seen a Japanesemusical folk film in his trawls of the BFI archives. That conversation was inthe interval of a screening evening at the Cinema Museum here in London.

Roger