[KineJapan] New Uchida Tomu club and website

David Auvray david.auvray08 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 09:38:33 EDT 2021

Dear M. Baldwin,

This is wonderful news to hear about a website about the great Tomu Uchida !
I just made a quick visit and, if I can make a little contribution, I would
like to draw your attention about a french video release of the Musashi
films in a DVD boxset :

https://www.dvdfr.com/dvd/f73392-miyamoto-musashi-par-tomu-uchida-lintegrale.html

Thank you again for providing so many informations about the filmmaker.
Best regards,
David Auvray.