[KineJapan] Tokugawa Musei

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 07:33:27 EDT 2021

My only thought is to contact Matsuda Productions, who I'm sure have some materials on Tokugawa Musei.
https://www.matsudafilm.com/matsuda/b_pages/be.html
MATSUDA FILM PRODUCTIONS: SERVICES<https://www.matsudafilm.com/matsuda/b_pages/be.html>
Established in 1952 by Matsuda Shunsui with the purpose of excavating and restoring the then lost from sight Japanese film genre. The company has a collection of over 1000 films (approximately 6000 reels) from which it holds screenings.
www.matsudafilm.com

The Creeping Garden<http://www.creepinggarden.com/> - A Real-Life Science-Fiction Story about Slime Moulds and the People Who Work With them, directed by Tim Grabham and Jasper Sharp.
Available now on Dual-Format Blu-ray/DVD from Arrow Films<https://arrowfilms.com/product-detail/the-creeping-garden-dual-format/FCD1435>.
The book, The Creeping Garden: Irrational Encounters with Plasmodial Slime Moulds is out now from Alchimia Publishing<http://www.alchimiapublishing.com/creeping-garden/>.
"A surprising investigation of perception, thought and life itself", Nicolas Rapold, The New York Times<http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/movies/review-the-creeping-garden-on-the-wonders-of-the-slime-mold.html>.
"An out-of-left-field nerdy delight", John DeFore, Hollywood Reporter<https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/creeping-garden-fantasia-review-724416>.
"Strange, eccentric, diverting", Peter Bradshaw, The Guardian<https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/09/creeping-garden-review-slime-mould-film>.