[KineJapan] CFP: Borders, Boundaries, Edges, and Fringes in Japanese Film (Studies) A 3 day Kinema Club conference at the University of Sheffield, UK

Jennifer Coates jennifer.coates at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Jul 26 06:13:17 EDT 2023

Hi Earl,

Thanks for your speedy and positive response!

Great point - I think in the first instance applicants could add this
information at the end of the Google Form in the section marked 'Is there
anything else you'd like the organizers to know?' That way, if a specific
funding source that the applicant plans to use will only support a classic
paper presentation, we can ensure that the application is not folded into
any other type of panel or roundtable. We can also provide formal
invitation letters for participants who require them for visa applications,
internal university processes, or funding applications - we'll emphasise
that participants are not only presenting in their chosen format but also
participating in a range of discussions and activities over the course of
the 3 days.

With many thanks,
Jen