[KineJapan] Fwd: Open search in Japanese Religions (Yale University)

Gerow Aaron aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Thu Jul 27 22:30:09 EDT 2023

This is not a job centered on film/media, but KineJapan is a list with a membership from many fields and corners, so I thought some might be interested in Yale’s search for a position in Japanese religions.

Aaron

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I am delighted to announce that the Department of Religious Studies at Yale University will be conducting a (genuinely!) open rank search in the field of Japanese Religions in the coming American academic year (2023-24).  Details can be found here: <https://www.h-net.org/jobs/job_display.php?id=65653 <https://www.h-net.org/jobs/job_display.php?id=65653>>.
>
> Thank you, in advance, for your consideration and help in disseminating information about this search to anyone you think may be interested.
>
> Very gratefully,
>
> Dani Botsman
> Department of History
> Yale University
>
> --

Alfred W. Griswold Professor of East Asian Languages and Literatures and Film and Media Studies
Chair, East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University
320 York Street, Room 108
PO Box 208201
New Haven, CT 06520-8201