[KineJapan] Teshigahara retrospective at San Sebastian

jacline MORICEAU jmthfrsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 14:10:38 EDT 2023

Dear Roger and all

Thank you Roger for the mail. I am delighted to learn that a major
retrospective will be devoted to Teshigahara. For many years I have been
writing a lot of articles about his work published in various journals and
I am about to publish a book about him.
Informations : https://www.sansebastianfestival.com/programacion

Best
Jacline