[KineJapan] Teshigahara retrospective at San Sebastian

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 17:56:03 EDT 2023

 I'll look forward to the book, Jacline.
It might be worth mentioning that the retrospective includes eleven fims with music by TAKEMITSU Toru, as well as three by ICHIYANAGI Toshi, whom, I now see, died last October https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshi_Ichiyanagi.

I can't see the curator(s) named on the Festival website. Are they contactable, please ?Roger