[KineJapan] YIDFF: Any Grad Students in Japan Looking for a "LITTLE" work?

Jeremy Harley jeremyharley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 05:02:19 EDT 2023

Hello all,
Thank you so much Mark! Just to amend, there's more than three days. I'd
say a week?

You can ask me too if you have any questions, but the person to contact is,
as Mark, says Nomura-san at ID (the company that does the recording, they
share a floor with YIDFF's Tokyo office so you will be able to say hi to
YIDFF people too).

Jeremy