[KineJapan] Stills from Tōhō

Anne McKnight annekmcknight at gmail.com
Wed May 8 00:51:59 EDT 2024

Hi all~

Would anyone have a contact at Tōhō for stills permissions/purchase? I’m nearing the end of a book, a long translation and essay on Kurosawa Akira, and need to get permissions for 2 stills that Kurosawa Pro does not have; they told me to inquire at Tōhō. Stills are from 「まあだだよ」and from 「一番美しく」.  It’s possible Kurosawa Pro might introduce me to the right person, but in the interest of wrapping this up, if anyone has worked with someone lately and would be comfortable with relaying the contact, either here or via personal email, I would be super appreciative.

Thanks!

Anne