Butterflies: Curitiba-BRAZIL

Jorge Manuel Bizarro bizarro at garoupa.bio.ufpr.br
Wed Dec 31 17:00:00 EST 1969

Hi

I have a few reared specimens of butterflies from Curitiba for selling.
All are in
perfect condition, papered, with complete data, including host-plant.
They are
surplus specimens from my researchs. None are listed on CITES.

If interested, please e-mail me. I want to sell the extra specimens to
get funds
for Congresses and books. The CNPq his very short of money, so PhD
students must
carrie on their one. Besides I plan to establish some Butterfly farm as
a means to
promote sustainable development of what is left of Brazilian Atlantic
Forest.

Any comments are wellcome.

Best wishes for 2000!

Jorge Bizarro