Uk Moths

Rebecca Jolly Rebecca.Jolly at hri.ac.uk
Mon Apr 21 11:50:39 EDT 1997

     Dear Charlie,

     Any female moths, or certain species?  We run a light trap at East
     Malling, Kent during the week (when the weather looks promising).

     Rebecca

     Rebecca Jolly
     Entomology Department
     Horticulture Research International
     East Malling
     West Malling
     Kent TN10 4HS
     ENGLAND

     Tel: +01732 843833   Fax: +01732 849067 E-mail:
     rebecca.jolly at hri.ac.uk