Product Annoucement

Doug Yanega dyanega at mono.icb.ufmg.br
Wed Aug 20 11:43:06 EDT 1997

Here was the response I got about the last Spam, in case people are
thinking of sending their own complaints - probably not needed any more.
I'll be looking into the "bulkmail.net" one shortly.

>From: "Frank Harris" <frank at trueworld.com>
>To: dyanega at mono.icb.ufmg.br (Doug Yanega)
>Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 06:31:33 +0000
>Subject: Re: Product Annoucement
>
>Dear Doug,
>
>Thank you for notifying us regarding this matter.
>True World Access, Inc. as a matter of corporate policy
>neither participates in nor condones the use of spam.
>We are taking appropriate action which reflects this policy.
>
>If you have any further questions, complaints or comments
>you may contact me directly at:  frank at trueworld.com.
>
>Once again, thank you for taking the time to inform us
>regarding this issue.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Frank Harris
>V.P. Technical Services
>True World Access, Inc.

Doug Yanega    Depto. de Biologia Geral, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas,
Univ. Fed. de Minas Gerais, Cx.P. 486, 30.161-970 Belo Horizonte, MG   BRAZIL
phone: 031-448-1223, fax: 031-44-5481  (from U.S., prefix 011-55)
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/