(Fwd) saturniidae photos wanted

WILLIAM OEHLKE - 420 oehlkew at montagueint.edu.pe.ca
Fri Dec 26 12:08:17 EST 1997

Forwarded message:
From:     Self <MONTJ_410_FS/OEHLKEW>
To: leps-l
Subject: saturniidae photos wanted
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 12:59:33 -0400 AST

Merry Christmas to all!!

I am trying to develop a web page for the saturniidae and sphingidae
and papilionidae that I rear on P.E.I.  I am not a photographer and
have no pictures of my own.  If you have pictures in jpg or gif
formats that you could send me I would really appreciate it.  I am
looking for adult moths/butterflies in natural settings and fifth
instar larvae on food plants.  Credit will be given on my website (to
be developed) for all photos used.

I rear the following saturniidae:  A. luna, A. polyphemus, A. io, C.
promethea, H. columbia, H. cecropia, and S. cynthia.
I rear the following sphingidae: P. myops, P. modesta, H. gallii, C.
undulosa, S. cerisyi, P. excaecatus, H. thysbe.
I rear the following papilionidae: P. polyxenes asterias and P.
canadensis.

Thankyou,
Bill Oehlke
Bill Oehlke