FWD: Silkworms, diet GEHP

Gordon Ramel bug.man at bbsrc.ac.uk
Sun Jul 20 10:27:41 EDT 1997

Please do not use the reply function but send replies to the address at the top
of the message.

               Yours Gratefully Gordon

        <G.J.L.Ramel at exeter.ac.uk or Gordon.Ramel at bbsrc.ac.uk>
        < http://www.ex.ac.uk/~gjlramel/welcome.html>
        < Phone work = +44 (0)1837 82558 ext. 173>
        < Fax work = +44 (0)1837 82139>
        < c/of I.G.E.R. North Wyke, Devon, England.  EX20 4SB.>

                  Children are the guardians of the future,
     knowledge should neither be inflicted on, nor withheld from them.

                 "felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas"