William Wasmuth

Bruce Hollenbeck retcop at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 8 02:39:29 EDT 1997

    I am posting this query for the granddaughter of William Wasmuth. He
died in 1920, and according to his obit, he was a noted collector and
contributer. He had a butterfly named after him (the Wasmutti). Part of
his collection was sold to Rothschild. She has a small part of his
collection She would like to know if anyone has information or knows
where to get information regarding him or his collection or how to
appraise what she has. I did several Net searches without any hits. Any
help will be appreciated.

Bruce Hollenbeck
retcop at ix.netcom.com