tatoosh and monarchs

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Mon May 19 17:21:59 EDT 1997

Herewith is a message Hans Schnauber sent to SOCINSCT at CNSIBM.ALBANY.EDU
As you see, he plans to do the monarch release in spite of all that Bob
Pyle et al. have said to prevent him. Not to mention Bob Flanders.
	Please, people, let's try again to explain to Hans why it is
indeed a lousy idea.
Not to mention the unlikelihood of all his monarchs surviving and being
spotted (and only once).
It's irresponsible and I hope he can be persuaded to stop.
I had hoped, naively, that his wisdom and common sense had prevailed
over his desire to be the center of attention.
Thanks
Anne Kilmer
1424 Lake Bass Dr.
Lake Worth FL 33461