Butterfly Aviary Photos

Dawn, Douglas Douglas.Dawn at alliedsignal.com
Fri May 30 18:33:00 EDT 1997

Dear Leps-L friends,

I am trying to put together some nice photos of professional
(non-profit, museum run, commercial, doesn't matter) butterfly aviaries
with emphasis on the happy experiences/interaction of the general public
in them.  I would like to put together a sampling of the premier types
as well as a respectable, though smaller scale operation.

Is anyone out there able to give me a hand?  Anything you have may help.
 Decent quality color prints would be fine in commercial sizes.  Please
respond to me personally at: Douglas.Dawn at alliedsignal.com

Thanks very much for your help!!

saludos...DOUG DAWN